I don’t know why I am just now hopping on the Egg Muffin bandwagon but I am so glad that I did. These babies are my go-to prep ahead breakfast on the run and are so simple to make that they’ve become a regular staple in my house. I love the variety of ingredient combinations but of course, I had to share the classic, broccoli cheddar with you all today!
If you want more egg muffin recipes they’re coming soon to AHP so go subscribe now that way you’ll get notified when they drop early October!
Broccoli Cheddar Egg Muffins
1 Broccoli Stalk
2 oz Cheddar Cheese
1/2 bunch Green Onions
Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice the broccoli into small, bite-sized pieces and add to a skillet over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of celtic salt and red pepper flakes. Thinly slice the green onions and toss them in as well. Cook for 5 minutes to soften before adding 2 tbsp of water. Let steam for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Whisk together 6 eggs, 1 tbsp of water, a pinch of celtic salt and red pepper flakes. Place the silicone muffin pan on a baking sheet.
- Divide the broccoli mixture between the 6 cups in the muffin tray. Grate the cheese and divide between the 6 cups.
- Pour the egg mixture over top dividing it between the 6.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until set. Let cool and serve!
Estimated Time: 25 min
Prep Ahead: These are fantastic prepared in advance and reheated in the oven or served at room temp!
Are you ready to save time and money with an organized plan, grocery lists + simple healthy recipes for your busy life? Get started for as little as $6 per month* and cancel any time.